THÔNG SỐ SẢN PHẨM
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V2 product family
Intel® Pentium® G600 and G800 series
Intel® Celeron® G400 and G500 series
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, x64 (includes Hyper-V®)
Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware® vSphere® ESXi™
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization®
- Intel® C202
- Up to 32GB (4 DIMM slots): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB DDR3 up to 1600MHz
- Cabled hard drive options:
3.5″ SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K)
Maximum Internal Storage:
Up to 12TB2
For information about Dell external storage options, visit Dell.com/Storage.
- Cabled options available:
Up to six 2.5″ SATA SSD or SAS drives or
Up to four 3.5″ SAS, nearline SAS, or SATA drives
- 4 PCIe G2 slots:
Two x8 slots (one with x16 connectors)
One x4 slot (with x8 connector)
One x1 slot
- Internal Controllers:
PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
PERC S100 (software based)
PERC S300 (software based)
External HBAs (non-RAID):
6GB/s SAS HBA
- One single port Broadcom BCM 5722
- Broadcom® NetXtreme® 5709 Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC, Copper, w/TOE PCIe x4
Broadcom® NetXtreme® 5709 Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC, Copper, TOE/iSCI PCIe x4
Broadcom® NetXtreme® II 5722 Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC
Intel® PRO/1000PT Single Port Adapter, Gigabit Ethernet NIC, PCIe x1
Intel® Gigabit ET Dual Port Adapter, Gigabit Ethernet NIC, PCIe x4
- Single cabled power supply (305W)
- Quad-pack LED diagnostics, ECC Memory, add-in RAID, TPM/TCM
- Matrox G200eW w/8MB memory
- 463.82 H x 189.35 W x 420.3 D (mm)
18.26 H x 7.45” W x 16.55” D (in)
THÔNG TIN SẢN PHẨM
The PowerEdge™ T110 II is an ideal first server for small business with the right combination of value, reliability, collaboration and data protection features to improve your business continuity and productivity.
Run applications, share information and access your data from any workstation in the office.
Let employees work simultaneously by moving to a server-based network. Adding a server to your business better enables you to work more effectively while out of the office and to employ IP-based collaboration suites, which means you can:
- Allow employees to access their business email from any Internet connected computer.
- Share documents over the Internet in a secure environment.
- Share desktops for conference calls and remote meetings.
PowerEdge T110 II is ideally suited to give your business the flexibility and access you and your employees need to get more done, all without adding an IT staff.
Keep data secure and control file access with built-in encryption, security and data protection options. With the PowerEdge™ T110 II, you can:
Scalable, adaptable and ready to use, PowerEdge T110 II is the ideal server for the small office setting and is poised to grow along with your business.